Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'VE FINALLY DID IT..A BLOG OF MY OWN


OMG...OMG.. I am now sitting in my favorite scrapbooking store in Greenville, South Carolina, FUNKMUNKIE, learning how to set up my very own first blog. I am so excited. Rachel our instructor must be going a great job because it looks like blog and it is actually making sense. It almost feels like my first child and I just do not know how to act. I have been reading all of your blogs and seeing all of the wonderful pictures you have done and now I can do my very own. I am smiling from ear to ear.

Watch Out Magnolia group...Here I come..Now I just have to finish my first Tilda and get it posted. One step at a time. You'll be hearing from me soon!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome Teri! You are going to love this group of lovely ladies....and their creations are awesome! Your blog is lovely and I can't wait to see the first card you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog World Teri! Your layout is beautiful. Looking forward to your first creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Teri. You will have fun for sure. Nice blog background and looking forward for seeing your creations :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the land of blogging ans Magnolia's...I am sure you will love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland & such a beautiful blog it is! Can't wait to see your Magnolia creations & I'm gonna have to google that store--how far is it from Hilton Head? I'll be coming that way for 2 weeks this summer!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Terri! I left you a comment this morning after receiving your post but my comment isn't here. Well, welcome to Blogsville! You're going to have so much fun with all of this stuff. Can't wait until you post a picture of your work. You've done an excellent job on this blog page. Keep up the great work...

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Blogasphere. It's great fun, but can become addictive. Carn't wait to see your first card post.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogville!! So glad you are here. Your blog looks lovely! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

    hugs,
    Lisa A
    http://scrappingwithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog looks beautiful! Can't wait to see your creations! Cindy

    ReplyDelete